Parenting can be an exciting time, but it can also be a time for anxiety and confusion as we adjust to new roles. With support, information, and coaching, this can be the best time in our lives. Join me in this 8-week life coaching program and learn the tools you need to worry less and enjoy more. You will develop confidence, clarity, and increase satisfaction in your everyday life.
- The Cycle of Change – Most people go through 5-6 major transitions in their lives and becoming a parent is certainly one of them. We will learn about the predictable path of change and how to use it transform us into our best selves and live the life we were meant to live.
- Drowning, Choking, and SIDS, OH MY! – Along with becoming parents comes worry. This class is about learning the difference between instincts and anxiety and how protect our children while not letting worry take over our lives.
- The Everybody – “Everybody says I should breastfeed”, “Everybody says I should stay home/go back to work”. In this class we will discuss who “everybody” is and how to listen to what’s right for you. We’ll talk about the difference between your essential self and your social self and how to filter these messages in a positive way.
- “Why do I do all the work?” – Discussion of gender roles, distribution of labor, and tackling those household chores that just have to be done. We’ll take a look at our families of origin to see how our expectations have formed and learn practical tools to make everyday life better for all.
- The Quest for Balance – What does it mean to live a balanced life and is it even attainable? We’ll talk about transitioning back to work, settling into staying home, childcare and how to make life more fun with less guilt.
- Maintaining Healthy Relationships – Whether it’s complaints about husbands, in-laws, or girlfriends. This is the time to work it all out and create the helpful, supportive tribe you desire.
- Developing Your E.Q. – Your child-rearing years will go much smoother if you increase your emotional intelligence to help you and your child navigate through the wild world of feelings.
- “When Mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy” – Why is it so hard to put ourselves first? Understanding the challenge of self-reverence as we develop tools to celebrate our victories and take pride in our accomplishments.
Use parenting as your path towards personal fulfillment and creating your best life! This 8-week journey is a great way to learn life coaching skills for you to use in your career, your money, your family and your life.
Sara says: “When I started this program I felt like I won the lottery! These skills are just what I needed to take my life to the next level. I felt pretty good before but I didn’t realize how much better I could be. I feel in charge of my own happiness and ready for what lies ahead.
Tanya says: “Cheaper than therapy and lasts longer. Practical tools that apply to all areas of life. I loved feeling supported and understood.”
Anna says: “Oh my gosh! Feeling normal and sane, not to mentioned empowered, is invaluable! I would have paid 10x as much!”
Still not sure? Schedule a 45 minute call with Torie to find out more.
This 8-week coaching program is held over-the-phone, from the privacy of your own home, car, or wherever Mom’s can find some peace! The calls are held once a week for 8 weeks with optional homework done over email, in between calls. The cost is $600. for the 8 weeks of coaching and the results are peace, clarity, and confidence! Submit payment today and Torie will contact you about scheduling at a time that is convenient for you.
Want to save money? Get a friend or a group together and split the cost! It’s a great way to bond with other moms or reconnect with friends who live far away. I can’t wait for you to join me on this wonderful journey! Contact me today!
|1 coaching Session$75.00 USD4 Coaching Sessions$300.00 USD6 Coaching Sessions$425.00 USD8 Coaching Sessions$550.00 USDYou Can Talk to Me$175.00 USDSummer Special$50.00 USDSummer Camp for 12-15 yr. olds$179.00 USDMommy & Me Yoga$40.00 USDParenting: Welcome to the Club$600.00 USD
10 Powerful Questions
5 Questions every morning to give you clarity and intention.
5 Questions every evening to give you satisfaction and gratitude.
This is the best way to get you in the driver’s seat of your life.